Monday, November 28, 2005

One Post a Day

I made it a goal to try to post to this blog at least once a day this week, just for something to do I guess. I don't even know how many people read this anymore, but it's still enjoyable for me to put my thoughts down here.

We spent the weekend with Danielle's family on a video game/feast after Thanksgiving weekend. Derek and I stayed up until around 3:30 Saturday morning playing various video games. It reminded me a lot of college. In fact, I don't think I've stayed up that late since college.

Saturday we went up to Danielle's Grandparents' for an awesome stir fry lunch. We spent the rest of Saturday just hanging out and having a good time until the Hooses came up for dinner Saturday night.

After church Sunday we hung out and watched the Patriots-Chiefs game. After the game was over, we packed up and headed back here.

After reading what I just wrote, it might sound like we had a boring weekend, but it was really a great time. I always enjoy going over to Danielle's house. I feel like I've fit in with her family since the very first moment I met them, which helped solidify in my mind the fact that I wanted to spend forever with Danielle in the first place.

Tonight, of course, is the big game between the Steelers and Colts. Hopefully the Steelers will be able to pull off the upset.
That's all for now. Until next time...

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2005 Jared Barden