Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Interesting

Today I looked at my Google Analytics data for yesterday. In one of my posts I mentioned that I wasn't sure if anyone actually reads this blog or not. Well, I guess I was wrong, at least for yesterday. I had "readers" (I'm not sure if they were search engine spiders or not) from Canada, England, and several U.S. states.

The thing that caught my eye was that one of the "readers" was from Redmond, WA, which is the home of Microsoft. So, I don't know who was reading, maybe it was Bill Gates, but I highly doubt that.

It's just interesting to me to see what kind of voice you can have on the 'net. You never know who might be dropping by to take a gander at what you have to say.

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2005 Jared Barden