Friday, November 19, 2004

Update

Well, it's been a while since I've posted on here, so I thought I'd post an update. The election is finally over, and it actually happened this time without many problems. While there were minor issues here and there throughout the country, things went by mostly smoothly. Say what you will, but I believe that Bush is the best man for our country at this moment in time. We live in a different world, with new and dangerous problems that require strength of conviction and determination. These problems will not just go away overnight - it's going to take time. I believe that Bush has the faith and strength to stare these problems down and deal with them the best way possible. Has he made mistakes? Most likely. Hasn't everyone? We're all human, and nobody is perfect. But life goes on.

This weekend is gonna rock. Bryan and Jess and Caleb and Josh are coming up Friday night. We're trying to get together some people to play Halo 2, so that will be awesome as well. Saturday the guys head to State College for the Penn State Michigan State game. Then it's back here Saturday night to hang out for the rest of the weekend. It should really be a great time.

I guess that is about all for now. Oh yeah, I got part of my toenail surgically removed the other day. That was kind of cool. Well, speaking of Halo, the XBOX is calling....

Comments: Post a Comment



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Copyright 2005 Jared Barden